VLC – Read Blu Ray disks
Created: 2014/08/16 ; Modified: 2014/08/16
When you buy a Blu Ray disk drive for your computer, the PowerDVD software normally comes with it and is supposed to read these disks. Sadly, that application is slow and has many bugs (as an example, I cannot read the Blu Ray disks because I got two screens!!). This is where VLC comes to save the day.
Install VLC (00:36)
- Download VLC
- Install the software
- Try to read a Blu Ray disk
Download and install the Blu Ray library (01:50)
- The website with the instructions
- Keys database
- Download here
- Copy in %APPDATA%/aacs/
- AACS dynamic library
- Warning, I cannot guaranty that these DLL are secured Use them at your own risks.
- Download the 32 bits or 64 bits version (depending on your VLC version)
- Copy in C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC