M002 – Hourly rate maintenance
1.1 The tasks
- Add and modify functionality to the customer’s website.
- Tasks are submitted as they are made by the client.
1.2 The estimates
- The purpose of the following clauses is to ease management on the customer side and on the service provider side.
- For these clauses, a « communication » is defined as a single email, a single call or a single meeting.
- For any task or series of tasks requested during a communication, if the estimate is a maximum of 30 minutes, no estimate is necessary and the customer is deemed to have accepted this estimate.
- The execution of the work can therefore begin upon receipt of these small tasks.
- This clause is invalid if the customer requests an estimate in this same communication.
- For any task or series of tasks requested during a communication, if the estimate exceeds 30 minutes or if the client explicitly requests an estimate, this will be communicated to the client and he must approve it before the start of the execution of the works.
1.3 What must be provided by the customer
- The url of the site to modify.
- The url, username and password for the control panel to manage the site.
- Any other access necessary to complete the tasks.
2 Price and payment
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- The hourly rate is 80$ per hour.
- An invoice for the tasks performed is sent to the customer at the beginning of each month following the submission of a task.
- No tax is added as long as the provider remains a small provider.
- If the status of the provider were to change, the customer would be notified before a next billing.
- The invoice is payable within 30 days of receipt. Then it will be considered late.
- The invoice can be paid:
- By check: to the address written on the invoice;
- By credit card or PayPal: via http://www.foilen.com/fr/paiement .
- By Interac transfer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A monthly fee of 3% (36% annually) is added to overdue amounts.
- These fees are capitalized on the last day of each month.
- These fees are applicable from the date on which the customer is late in payment.
- These fees are applicable without notice.
- In the event of late payment, the provider may stop performing the tasks in progress and invoice them even if they have not been completed.
3 Expiration and termination of the contract
- This maintenance contract expires one year after the date of signature.
- The customer can withdraw from the contract at any time, although he is not obliged to request tasks exclusively from this provider.
- Despite the expiration or termination of the contract, any amount owed by the customer remains due and is subject to the same late fees.
The customer shows his acceptance of this contract by providing information to modify his site as well as by requesting tasks to be performed.