FC-P1.1 – Foilen Cloud – Shared
1. The hosting offer
- Access to shared Linux servers.
- Allows you to run applications written in almost any language (e.g.: php, java, ruby, C ++, etc.)
- Website hosting
- Free HTTPS Certificates with Let’s Encrypt’s Encrypt
- Email mailboxes and email forwarding
- Databases: MySQL (MariaDB) / PostgreSql / MongoDB (single instance)
- Other databases available on request
- Access to shared applications:
- Central mail server
- GitLab: Private and public Git repository hosting
- Matomo: A platform to visualize your visitors (a private Google Analytics)
 In order to obtain the free Let’s Encrypt certificates, your domain must point to Foilen’s DNS servers since this is the technique used to confirm the site owner.
- The measure of service usage is in used disk space and used backup space.
- Usage is measured as follows:
- The maximum space used per day. (If you use a lot of space at the start of the day and less at the end, the day’s measurement will be that of the start of the day. The next day, the value will be reset to reflect your decrease)
- The additional tranches are calculated in proportion to the number of days used in the month versus the number of days in the month.
- For other resources (CPU, RAM, bandwidth, etc.), you must not overuse them.
- By overuse we mean, for example, that adding your app or site is not continuously using 25% or more of the CPU.
- If your application needs more resources, we will contact you to suggest you go to dedicated machines.
- You must not use the servers in such a way as to interfere with the use by other users.
- For example by overusing resources or trying to access the resources of other users.
- In the event of a problem with the servers, the maximum compensation Foilen can reimburse is the monthly amount paid by the customer to Foilen.
- You may not use the servers for illegal reasons, hacking and sending unsolicited messages (spam or otherwise).
- All inquiries are answered on a first come, first-served basis, but no processing time is guaranteed.
These terms can be changed as needed. A notice will be sent by email to the person responsible for the account.
3. Price and payment
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- The base monthly price is 5$ for 5GB of disk space and 40GB of backup space.
- For any additional use, an additional 5$ per month is added per 10GB of disk space and 50GB of backup space.
- Example: if you are using 23GB of disk space and 30GB of backup space, you will have the base price once and the additional use twice.
- Total price: 5$ + 2×5$ = 15$
- Disk space of 25GB (5+2×10) and backup space of 140GB (40+2×50)
- Taxes are included (if applicable)
- The base monthly price is charged prepaid and additional usage is added at the end of the month.
- Invoices are sent on the first day of each month.
- The invoice is payable within 30 days of receipt. Then it will be considered late.
- The invoice can be paid:
- By check: to the address written on the invoice;
- By credit card or PayPal: via http://www.foilen.com/fr/paiement .
- By Interac transfer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A monthly fee of 3% (36% annually) is added to overdue amounts.
- These fees are capitalized on the last day of each month.
- These fees are applicable from the date on which the customer is late in payment.
- These fees are applicable without notice.
- In the event of late payment, the provider may stop the service and charge the period used pro rata.